Skifonix Sounds – EULA (End User License Agreement)
The samples, synth presets, audio files and loops hosted and sold at skifonixsounds.com are covered by International Copyright ©2019.
Purchasers of Skifonix Sounds products will be licensed to use the relevant sounds and assets for each product paid for and obtained legally in commercial production, royalty-free.
In order to obtain the royalty free license to use Skifonix Sounds assets in commercial products, you MUST have legally obtained a license from Skifonix Sounds or their affiliates by purchasing the product.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT:
These sound recordings are released under license. Skifonix Sounds maintains and controls the rights to all recordings described in this agreement.
By using all or any portion of the sounds or presets in these products, you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement. Skifonix Sounds retains all title to and ownership of these files and sounds and reserve all rights not expressly granted to purchasers.
SINGLE-USER MEDIA PRODUCER LICENSE
1. Mechanical Rights: Licensees have the non-exclusive right to use the enclosed sound recordings in their media productions in whatever medium they choose. Licensee may sell and distribute said media commercially and maintain all profit without providing a royalty to Skifonix Sounds. This does not apply to the demo track mixes unless they are significantly altered from their original form**.
2. Synchronization Rights: Licensees have the non-exclusive right to use the Sound Recordings as a soundtrack “synced” with visual images, games or theatrical works. This does not apply to the demo track mixes unless they are significantly altered from their original form**.
3. Public Performance Broadcast Rights: Licensees have the non-exclusive right to use the Sound Recordings as part of a public viewing or broadcast of their production. This does not apply to the demo track mixes unless they are significantly altered from their original form**.
** Significantly altered from their original form means the licensee has changed or built upon the production enough so that it would not be recognized as identical audio to the original demo track production created by Skifonix Sounds in the Youtube Content ID system or similar.
*Demo track refers to the ‘mix’ or ‘full’ version of a project file or construction kit that has been used in the audio demo for the product by Skifonix Sounds.
The Sound Recordings, Presets, software and sounds contained within the products may not be sold as part of another sample library or collection of audio tracks or presets, in part or in whole.
Manipulated or modified recordings of the Sound Recordings or presets may not be sold as part of another sample library. The Sound Recordings, samples and presets may not be copied or sold for profit, except when used in the Licensee’s productions as part of a greater body of work.
THE LICENSEE MAY NOT:
1. Claim ownership or authorship of the Software, presets or samples.
2. Sell the samples or presets to individuals or groups.
3. Licensee must not claim copyright ownership (via Content ID or any other automatic system of automatic audio matching) on any demo track, project file or construction kit unless they have edited and altered the track significantly to where the track would not be recognised as identical audio to the original demo track production created by Skifonix Sounds in the Youtube Content ID system or similar. Do not take the original demo audio and claim it as your own via Youtube / Facebook Content ID or similar.
4. Use our products in any capacity to infringe on the copyright of another party. Skifonix Sounds makes no ownership claim over any music created that uses our products. Skifonix Sounds cannot be held responsible for any infringement of another party from the use of our products.
THE LICENSEE MAY:
Use the Sound Recordings in any type of media production that isn’t a sound, sample or preset library or collection of audio recordings that are re-sold/licensed.
Such productions include, but are not limited to, music, games, films, compact disks, DVDs, live sound, radio and broadcast.
The license agreements are effective for the lifetime of the purchaser.